Internet Security Tips
The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use the Exit button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Change your session timeout in User Options to a time that meets your needs.
- Balance your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!
Please be advised Millville Savings and Loan will NOT contact you by email, phone or text message. There are currently multiple "phishing" scammers that are trying to trick customers into giving out personal financial information. These scammers are targeting customers of banks on a random basis. Please do not give your financial information to anyone, if you are contacted please notify the bank as soon as possible. Any questions please contact customer service at 856-825-0809